man am i ever [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] *whispers to hitme... you me powerpuff girls 8 foot bedroom [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
i watched powerpuff girls video today..
while listening to 8 foot sativa
your missing out.
man am i ever [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] *whispers to hitme... you me powerpuff girls 8 foot bedroom [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
nasty [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
You know...
They say pictures say a thousand words.
Well i only see one. where are the other 999? [img]frown.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmm... I guess you could use your imagination to find the other 999. But, thanks to television, my imagination has gone to crap.Originally posted by 8 Foot Sativa:
You know...
They say pictures say a thousand words.
Well i only see one. where are the other 999? [img]frown.gif[/img]
Also, the last cartoon I watched, was The Simpsons.
[img]frown.gif[/img] put ur pants back on
[img]frown.gif[/img] put ur pants back on
meh
its all good
let it all hang out ... take your pants off put your feet up lean back and just enjoy the atmosphere
dont worry the females will come to us [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I cant understand y the females would come to u tho [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks